Garth and I are in complete shock. At my 12 week ultrasound the doctor and I were convinced there was a little boy brewing in there.....and today we find out it is a little girl. The shock has already worn off for me and I am super excited. I can't wait to go shopping for those adorable girl outfits. Garth is still in shock, but once it passes I truly believe he will be very happy that he is having a daddy's little girl. Most importantly she looks VERY healthy. We go back in 4 more weeks and if all looks well then - this old lady should be in the clear! It sucks being 35 and pregnant - all of the rules change :)

I think she is blowing you all a kiss....a true little girl!

SOOO excited for you guys! Are they making you do an amnio? I had to have all those nasty tests done--not fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo amnio for me, just 2 ultrasounds. So far everything looks good!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she will be nice a healthy...just like her brother!! Chunk!!!! :-)
ReplyDelete