The first one and the last one are my faves. I can't believe how much she looks like Sammy, but in a prettier girly way of course! We can't wait to see her on New Year's. :-)
So precious!!! I never did newborn pics with Brooke or Will and totally wish I have. Soooo sweet. Hang in there, I know these newborn fussy days can seem like they last a lifetime, but it'll be a distant memory soon!! You'll look at these pics and wonder what happened to that sweet LITTLE baby!!! XXOO
The first one and the last one are my faves. I can't believe how much she looks like Sammy, but in a prettier girly way of course! We can't wait to see her on New Year's. :-)
ReplyDeleteSo precious!!! I never did newborn pics with Brooke or Will and totally wish I have. Soooo sweet. Hang in there, I know these newborn fussy days can seem like they last a lifetime, but it'll be a distant memory soon!! You'll look at these pics and wonder what happened to that sweet LITTLE baby!!! XXOO
ReplyDelete