Saturday, January 23, 2010
Gracie - 3 Months
Here she is - Gracie Lisbeth at 3 months - wow she is getting big. Her next check up is next month so we will see how much she has grown. She loves to smile and has quite the giggle. She finally likes the activity mat, and she is even starting to sit in the Bumbo chair - since she is holding her head up high. We had our some professional pictures taken last weekend - once we have them I will post them. Gracie is finally not sleeping in her bouncy chair - she is back to laying in her crib. She sleeps most nights about 7 hours (9pm - 4am) then she eats and sleeps again until 6:30 or 7:00. Sammy is starting to warm up to her. He gives her a binki and blanket, but he still does not want to sit next to her. Gracie is still on her special formula and acid reflux medicine and it seems to be working great. I will talk to the doctor next month to see if we should try wheening her off of it - that makes me nervous!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, Gracie! Sleeping thru the night!! :) Reflux sucks--both Brooke and Will had to be on Gentlease..not as expensive and Nurtimigen but more expensive than "regular" formula! I never weaned them off!! I am literally counting the days until I put Will on whole milk!!!!
ReplyDeletewow she's getting so big and really filling out!! You should post a picture of her at 3 months and sammy so we can see the difference. they look so much alike! can't wait to get everyone together again!
ReplyDelete