We did it! We had quite a successful trip to Arizona. I was VERY nervous about flying with these two - but they both did great. I had so many people compliment me and tell me how brave I was. I looked ridiculous - I had the double stroller, both kids, 2 carry on bags and Sammy's carseat! Next time I will not be so nervous. My advice to anyone - make sure your toddler is strapped in and get an extra seat for the infant or fly first class - you need the room! We had a great trip visisting grandma and grandpa - Sammy loved the dogs and climbing the rocks at the back of the house! The weather was beautiful - it was nice to be outside again.
Omg, she is SUCH a beauty! Big chicks rock! Brookey has always been and still is, in the 90th percentile!! :-) Agreed on the traveling thing--gotta strap those suckers in!! I was saying my prayers for you guys (and all the passengers on the plane)! Soooo happy it went well. You are so brave, girl! You rock it!
ReplyDelete